قَالَ فَإِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنْظَرِينَ
[Allah] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
Ingin rezeki berlimpah dengan berkah? Ketahui rahasianya dengan Klik disini!
قَالَ فَاخْرُجْ مِنْهَا فَإِنَّكَ رَجِيمٌ - وَإِنَّ عَلَيْكَ اللَّعْنَةَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الدِّينِ - قَالَ رَبِّ فَأَنظِرْنِى إِلَى يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ - قَالَ فَإِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنظَرِينَ - إِلَى يَوْمِ الْوَقْتِ الْمَعْلُومِ
(34. (Allah) said: "Then leave, for verily, you are an outcast. '')
(35. "And verily, the curse shall be upon you until the Day of Recompense.'')
(36. Iblis said: "O my Lord! Then give me respite until the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.'')
(37. Allah said: "Then verily, you are of those reprieved,'')
(38. "Until the Day of the time appointed.'')
Allah tells us how He issued an unconditional command to Iblis to leave the position he held among the highest of heights. He told him that he was an outcast, i.e., cursed, and that he would be followed by a curse that would hound him until the Day of Resurrection. It was reported that Sa`id bin Jubayr said: "When Allah cursed Iblis, his image into something different from that of the angels, and he made a sound like a bell. Every bell that rings on this earth until the Day of Resurrection is part of that. This was reported by Ibn Abi Hatim.
Pengabulan Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala terhadap permohonannya bukan berarti sebagai pemuliaan untuk dirinya, akan tetapi sebagai ujian dan cobaan dari Allah untuknya dan untuk hamba-hamba-Nya agar diketahui dengan jelas orang yang benar; yang taat kepada Allah dengan yang tidak demikian.